Assistive devices, such as walkers, are being used more often as people age. If you are looking for something to provide minimal help for a patient, a cane might be a better solution. Canes improve one’s ability to get up from a chair or can help with balance. Rolling walkers with seat and wheels, however, provide even more stability and better body alignment and balance. In general, rolling walkers with seat and wheels are given to patients to keep them stable when walking. They are perfect for long trips or for those who don’t want to be slowed down by their mobility equipment. If the correct type of rollator is prescribed, and if patients are taught how to use them correctly, they can decrease the risk of falls. Volaris Rollator has four wheels, with the 2 front wheels fully rotating, brakes, and a seat. It is used for patients who need a walker for both balance and weight-bearing. It is also easier to propel than any other type of walker. Advantages of Rollators
- They provide a more normal walking pattern, as they do not need to be lifted off the ground with each step.
- They are easy to maneuver around turns and typically do not need to be lifted when turning.
- They are perfect for use outdoors where the surfaces may be uneven.
- They can also be used indoors, and some are even narrow enough to navigate through tricky halls and doorways.
- A rollator’s seat is helpful for people with diseases like heart failure or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, which require resting.
Volaris Rollator upright medical walker stand-up straight are designed for less pain and more stability. Unlike walkers that force you to hunch over putting painful pressure on your shoulders and back, this unique walker is designed to support you in a secure upright position giving you better posture so you have more confidence and less pain. They can be used as a medical walker, and are perfect for seniors, rehab patients, and users with neurological, cardiovascular, pulmonology, and other health disorders.