A complete gym in a chair
The easy way to improve your fitness
Recommended and utilized by health professionals
Low-impact and smooth resistance
Suitable for all fitness levels
Safe and very easy to use
Comes ready to use, no assembly required
Lightweight and easy to store
Ideal for rehabilitation and fitness exercises
Improve flexibility, strength, balance and cardio
30 Day Money Back Guarantee; Full 1 Year Warranty
The World’s Most Convenient Home Gym
- The Resistance Chair® exercise system allows you to do a full body workout from a safe, comfortable seated position.
Exercise your Arms, Chest, Shoulders, Abdomen, Back and Legs.
- Made of very strong, commercial-grade construction with thick-wall steel tubing.
- This exercise chairs is built to withstand frequent use in gyms, spas, clinics, retirement homes and rehab centers and has been tested to easily hold up to 400 pounds.
- Comes fully Assembled with an Owner’s Manual, Color Exercise Wall Chart and Instructional DVD(available in English, French, Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese & Italian)
- Resistance Chair exercise chair comes fully assembled Health Step™ attachment
- PostureProp™ back support
- Two sets of “level 5” 7.5 lb.( resistance cables attached, one set of “level 4” -5 lb.( cables, and one set of “level 7”-12.5 lb.( cables
- Color wall chart
- Owner’s manual and DVD in 6 languages
Specifications:Dimensions folded (L X W X H)
25.4 cm x 53.3 cm C 116.8 cm
(10 in. x 21 in. x 46 in)
Resistance Chair FAQ
What is the maximum weight capacity of the Resistance Chair?
- Max weight tested is 400lbs (181 Kg.)
What are the weights of the various resistance cables?
- Level 2- ORANGE = 1 lb (2.3 Kg) (Lightest)
- Level 3- PURPLE = 3 lbs (1.60Kg)
- Level 4-BLUE = 5lbs (2.3Kg)
- Level 5-BLACK = 7½ lbs (3.4 Kg)
- Level 6-GREY = 10 lbs (4.5 Kg)
- Level 7-YELLOW = 12½ lbs (5.6 Kg)
- Level 8-RED = 15 lbs (6.8 Kg)
- Level 9-GREEN = 17½ lbs (8 Kg) (Heaviest)
What is the weight of the Resistance Chair?
- The chair, weighs 28 lbs (12.7Kg).
- Note: The chair has rear wheels for ease of movement, which only come into contact with the floor when the chair is folded up for moving.
What is the seat height of the chair?
- The seat height is 18 ½ “. The chair comes with the 4” high Health Step that can be used to support the feet of shorter people.
How easy is it to fold the resistance chair and is it heavy to move (for storage)?
- The chair is easily folded , leaving a small foot print of just 19″ (48cm) wide and 9″ (23cm) deep.
- The chair is freestanding when folded.
- You can leave the lower section of the Posture Prop on when folding the chair, but lift it off the step, if attached.
- To move the chair to storage area, gently tip back the chair and allow the rear legs to make contact with the floor. No need to lift the chair it will then roll along to desired storage position.
- Remove the Freedom Flex top pole before folding and moving the chair.
Will the non-slip pads on the legs mark the floor? No.
How much clearance (Ceiling Height) is required for the Freedom Flex shoulder attachment?
- The height of the Shoulder Flex when attached is 84″, 7ft. Important, please allow 87″ for easy removal of the shoulder attachment if required.